We have now chosen to only go with high quality stainless steel rollers for our customers. The reasons for this are:
Cleanliness - Hygiene -lower Toxicity.
Stainless steel is without a doubt the cleanest of the metals when it comes to dermal rolling your skin.
- What do all medical professionals use? Stainless steel.
- What do tattoo artists use? Stainless steel.
- What do acupuncturists use? Stainless steel.
There are distinctly low levels of toxicity in stainless steel which is why its the perfect metal to be putting under your skin. In addition to this stainless steel is remarkably strong. You won’t have to worry about a stainless steel needle becoming blunt for a long time
The only advantage titanium has over stainless steel is that it’s stronger, but stainless steel is still an incredibly strong metal and has more than enough strength for Derma rollers especially when only used for such a short time. We recommend choosing stainless steel over titanium for all of the above points.
Our Facial Rollers come in 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.50mm, 1.00mm
Our Body Rollers come in 1.5mm & 2.00mm.
- Skin Rejuvenation, Skin Tightening, Reduction of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Administration Of Vitamins And Other Agents For Anti-aging
- Acne Scar Reduction
- Stretch Mark Reduction